New Facebook layout has arrived

Tuesday, February 09, 2010


I just got the face lift on my account yesterday afternoon and at first I liked it, but I was curious where my groups had disappeared too. No worries. I just had to click on "Friends" in the left side bar. I use groups to sort my Facebook friends into different categories. I have groups set up specifically for my college friends and my high school friends, another one for fraternity brothers, and another one for fellow Examiner writers. I can not use Facebook without the groups feature. It is like using Tweetdeck's columns.

I know many of you will have nothing better to do than ask everyone "Why is Facebook changing their look again?" and shouting out "I hate the new look, change it back!" etc. etc. etc. It's changed. Get over it.
If you have not received the new Facebook layout yet, go ahead and study this handy-dandy cheat sheet now so you are familiar with the new look.

What are your thoughts on the new Facebook layout? Let me know either via comment here or on my Facebook page.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP