Beaten in 2010

Monday, February 08, 2010

You may know that I am a bit of a Nintendo geek. I have a long history of playing Nintendo games and still today I find myself playing games by one of the most influential companies in the video game industry.

So I decided to keep track of the games that I have beaten in 2010. It may just be to keep track of my own progress, and perhaps nobody will truly care about it, but it's my blog so I make the rules.

We'll start with New Super Mario Brothers for the Nintendo DS, which I completed over the weekend.

  1. New Super Mario Brothers (Nintendo DS) - February 7, 2010
Also, let's take a look at a couple games that should be added to the list in the future.

On the To-Do List
  1. New Super Mario Brothers Wii (Nintendo Wii)
  2. Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo DS)
  3. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Nintendo Wii)

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP