Google tapping into Winter Olympic Buzz

Friday, February 12, 2010

The winter Olympic games are just around the corner, and today Google put out one of their more elaborate logo designs to honor the occasion. Not bad looking if you ask me.

It has been a big week for Google. Of course most of the attention has been drawn to the new Google Buzz, which is incorporated into GMail and looks like a stepping stone to getting people on board the Google Wave train (I have 16 invites to Wave remaining if you are interested - leave a comment to request one). I have been using it for a couple days (you can check my profile and follow me) and I look forward to sharing some thoughts on it shortly.

If you are using Google Buzz let me know what you think of it so far. Do you see yourself using it on a regular basis (I do) or have you yet to find a reason for coming back to it?

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP