The Great Scan Project: Update

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

This afternoon I took some time to scan some more photos as part of my Great Scan Project, in which I am digitally archiving all of my old photographs. I was only able to scan about 15 pictures today but that brings my total up to 308 pictures. There is still a long way to go though so who knows when it will be complete.

I wanted to share a couple of my favorites so far with you. None of these are on my Flickr account yet.

This was taken when I went on a road trip out to Pittsburgh with some friends from Shippensburg. We went to see the Pirates take on the LA Dodgers.

Here is a shot of some friends on a band trip to Virginia Beach. Front (from left to right): Mercer, Megan, Aislinn, Eckert. Back row (from left to right): Greg, Carmen, me.

Here is a picture I took in Austria. Because I didn't label where every photo was taken though, it could be from Germany.

I am certain however, that this is Ireland.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP