Six Pack of Picks for the Weekend: PLAYOFF EDITION!

Friday, January 04, 2008



That's right folks, the playoffs are here! And with it I bring you the playoff edition of Kevin's Six Pack of Picks for the Weekend! I rebounded last week, going 5-1 with my lone loss being the Colorado-Alabama bowl game. My record going into this final full week for picking stands at 69-41. Not too shabby, but I look forward to stronger 2008 when that time comes.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers over New York Giants
Pittsburgh Steelers over Jacksonville Jaguars
Seattle Seahawks over Washington Redskins
San Diego Chargers over Tennessee Titans
Rutgers over Ball State (International Bowl)
Tulsa over Bowling Green (GMAC Bowl)

Bonus pick in honor of the mythical "national" championship which is the BCS Championship; "THE" #1 Ohio State over #2 LSU.

As for my fantasy playoff roster, here's my lineup for the wild card round;

Quarterbacks: Ben Roethlisburger (Pit) and Jeff Garcia (TB)
Running back: LaDainian Tomlinson (SD) and Fred Taylor (Jac)
Wide receiver: Hines Ward (Pit) and Reggie Williams (Jac)
Tight end: Alex Smith (TB)
Kicker: Josh Brown (Sea)
Defense: Seattle

Enjoy this weekend of football folks!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP