My Photos! They're Everywhere!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I received a notification the other day stating that one of my photos had been selected for use on a tourist information website. Pretty cool, huh? The photo I took of the St. Petersburg Times Forum in Tampa is being used by Schmap! Here is the photo, and you can click the photo to check out the site itself.
In addition I noticed that The 700 Level has used one of my photos from Eagles training camp for a story they put together for another website. I wasn't asked for permission but I submitted the photo to the Flickr pool for The 700 Level so it's all good. Not like the time I found a photo of myself being used by We Should be GM's.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP