New Template

Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's hard for me to sit still with my template. I always want to add something to it. Having said that though, I do believe that this is the template I will be sticking with for a good while. I may mess with the color scheme a little but this template gives me the look and feel I want, plus allows me to add the functionality of the social bookmarking buttons. Does anyone ever use them? Probably not, but they are there for you if you ever need them!

This template comes from Blogger Buster.

On the left you can check out a number of links, including my friends' blogs as well as some of my favorite blogs. The Penn State blogs and Phillies blogs get their own section.

On the right you will find my Facebook and Flickr badges, as well as my Amazon Wish List, in case you ever want to buy me a present or something. Also there is my VodPod, a collection of video clips that will likely be found in this blog somewhere. And finally you can find out what book I am reading, what game I am focusing on playing, as well as what can be found in my DVD player. This year I would like to try and make an effort towards getting back to writing my reviews of books I've read and comment on the DVD's I watch or games I play. So be on the look out for that. I am (finally) almost finished Peanuts and Friends.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP