James Earl Jones

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

James Earl Jones is one of my favorite actors, and not just because I love Star Wars and I love his voice. I got to see him speak once at Shippensburg University for a minority scholarship fund raising dinner and it was great. He spoke about his experiences growing up and the challenges he had faced on his rise to his fame, and how he now gives back and encourages others to achieve their goals.

I came across this post a few days ago in my Google Reader, from BagofNothing. Again, you should check this site out everyday, or do what I do and add it to your RSS reader. There are many posts per day, but there is usually one or two really good ones to check out.

If you chose not to click the link to BagofNothing, then here is the video that cracked me up.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP