Who Ya Got???

Thursday, March 20, 2008

In Kevin's Six Pack of Picks for the Weekend fashion, here are my winners for the first round of the NCAA Tournament, which gets underway today.

EAST REGION
North Carolina over Mt. St. Mary's
Indiana over Arkansas
George Mason over Notre Dame
Washington State over Winthrop
Oklahoma over St. Joe's
Louisville over Boise St.
Butler over South Alabama
Tennessee over American


MIDWEST REGION
Kansas over Portland State
Kent State over UNLV
Villanova over Clemson
Vanderbilt over Siena
USC over Kansas State
Wisconsin over Cal State Fullerton
Davidson over Gonzaga
Georgetown over UMBC


SOUTH REGION
Memphis over UT - Arlington
Oregon over Mississippi State
Temple over Michigan State
Pittsburgh over Oral Roberts
Marquette over Kentucky
Stanford over Cornell
St. Mary's over Miami
Texas over Austin Peay


WEST REGION
UCLA over Mississippi Valley
Texas A&M over BYU
Drake over Western Kentucky
UConn over San Diego
Purdue over Baylor
Xavier over Georgia
Arizona over West Virginia
Duke over Belmont


There you have it folks! The first round winners! I'll check back for round two with my picked winners (and games) and adjusted picks for actual games. You know, just in case for some weird reason one of my picks doesn't turn out to be right!

By far the best game is USC-Kansas State with O.J. Mayo and Michael Beaseley. The smartest game has to be Stanford-Cornell.

Go Villanova, St. Joe's and Temple! Represent the Big Five!!!

As for the Final Four, my picks are North Carolina, Kansas, Stanford and UCLA. My national champion is UCLA over Kansas.

We'll keep track after each round like this:

Final Four: UNC, Kansas, UCLA, Stanford
National Champ: UCLA

Green means I'm still alive and red will mean I am out!

For online pools I may have made a pick or two that is different than the picks above, but you can hold me accountable for these decisions right here! Don't forget to join my pool today! Do it soon!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP