March Madness Status Update

Saturday, March 22, 2008

In the previous post I made my second round choices, as well as told you who I had originally picked.

Here are just a couple more updates I forgot to add into that post.

Final Four Teams: North Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, Stanford

Still going strong there as none of those teams had much trouble in round one. My sweet 16 took a hit though with Oregon going down, but luckily that was my only casualty that deep so far.

Stef on the other hand is beating me by one game after round one, but she took some devastating blows to the bracket in round one to pretty much assure me I'll beat here this year. Her national champ went down in the first round (UConn), as well as a second Final Four selection (Oregon).

My best region after one round was a tie between the East and South. I missed two games in each region (Oregon, Temple, Indiana, George Mason).

Anybody out there ready to redo their bracket already?

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP