What I am Watching on ebay

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I don't know if I'll be placing a bid on any of these, but I thought these were some pretty cool items. I started off casually browsing for some Matt Schaub items, but drifted to these tidbits.

1993 Philadelphia Phillies Team Signed Baseball
- The 1993 Phillies are the team I credit with getting me into following sports. Many good memories (and one really bad memory) stem to that team and ever since then I have grown into somewhat of a sports guru. at the time of typing this the ball was up to $10.50 after six bids.

Mike Schmidt 1984 Ralston Card#22 / Graded Mint 9
- I realize a bunch of the title for this item is hobby mumbo jumbo, but what it means is this card is in really good condition. Plus it's Mike Schmidt. How can you go wrong? For $.99 this is a steal. We'll see what it is like on Thursday.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP