"That Month Before April" (trademark pending) Madness! Vote Now!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

As a baseball fan first and foremost March has always meant spring training to me. Of course there is some tournament thing going on in the world of college athletics that I have discussed from time to time, and I am not even referring to this tournament.

This time next week though my fellow Phillies fans will be discussing the Opening Day gem, solid effort, or debacle and either pencil ourselves in for the World Series or start counting down to training camp. I know I am not alone.

The folks over at CNBC have been running their own March Bracket Tournament of minor league baseball logos and the newly formed Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs (the Phillies' new AAA franchise) are pulling a Davidson-esque run as of late. Today the #14 seeded Iron Pigs are fighting to pull ahead of the #2 seed Clinton Lumberjacks. Vote here!

The winner clinches a spot in the Final Four!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP