Final Four: Early Thoughts

Monday, March 17, 2008

After penciling in my bracket (keyword is "penciled"), my Final Four is;





Of course, I reserve the right to change this before Thursday's games begin, so check back later.

As for the local teams, I am happy to see Temple, St. Joe's and Villanova all being invited to the tournament. Congratulations. Again with the first thoughts, I see Villanova going the deepest between the three, but they have a very tough first game against Clemson. Temple got the worst draw, although they can beat Michigan State. St. Joe's will have a tough time with Oklahoma but I can see them pulling out a victory.

Where are the NITtany Lions??? I thought for sure they would make THIS tournament. It wasn't meant to be I suppose.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP