Ramblings Remodel Update

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

In case anybody cares...

I have started out with a new color scheme. I think it looks more clean and as far as I am concerned it is easy to read.

I added my own little HTML segment allowing you to both see what I am currently reading, as well as check out some links to some reviews for the book.

I am focusing some on interactive media. As you can tell I have added a couple videos to my blog posts as some sites make it user friendly to embed videos to your own site. I went back and added a video and a JPG to a couple older posts.

Have any feedback for me? I'm not finished with updating the blog, as it is always a work in progress. Do you like the layout? Do you think it is too busy? What do you think I could benefit from adding or subtracting?

Blogged with Flock

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP