Operation Free Wii

Tuesday, August 21, 2007


Well first of all please realize that I'm not trying to advertise or anything, I'm just calling on you for your help.

You know those sites on the internet that claim you can get a free ipod, Xbox, tv etc. if you sign up for some free trial offers and take so many surveys? Well I came across one this afternoon that I am trying out. Through this one you can get a free Nintendo Wii.

I registered and completed my two trial offers, which I paid exactly $1 total for. My trials end in one week and four weeks so I'll be sure to cancel them before getting hit with any membership fees. Since I have already received the credit for completing my trials I now have to get seven people to sign up before I can claim my prize.

So if you are feeling generous, won't you sign up for this offer? I'm not sure yet if you need to try any of the offers or not (I don't think you need to). As I understand it I just need seven people to register with the service.

Here is the link that you would need to follow in order for me to get credit for the referral. If you do register through the site (the site has a referral code so I get the credit), let me know so I know what is going on. Seven referrals earns me a Wii, but I think I can use any extra referrals to start going for another prize (they offer Nintendo DS, Sony PSP, PayPal credits, and more).

I'll keep you updated on whether this is working or not. Maybe you will try it out yourself once I get my free Wii! ::crossing fingers::

Blogged with Flock

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP