Project 365

Saturday, August 04, 2007



This post is just to let you all know that since I've had some time to myself this weekend I've been killing some time browsing flickr and seeing what pictures everybody has put up. While browsing I decided to go ahead and expand my prescence on the picture hosting site, so I joined some groups and attached my colllection of photos to the appropriate groups and uploaded some new shots.

In the process I learned about the Project 365. It seems like an intrigueing idea and I thought to myself "Self, why don't you do that?" It doesn't seem hard. Take a picture every day and upload it to your site. That takes what, about five minutes tops? I can manage that. And so I will. If you want, I invite you to check it out as it progresses.

I'm not planning on ever doing anything fancy with it, like make a music video of it, but I'll see how long I actually keep up with it. Does anyone else do this, or plan on doing it? Please share your Project 365 links or updates in the comments section!


Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP