Hell's Kitchen

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

So the Hell's Kitchen finale was last night, finally. I am happy with the outcome (Rock won) because Rock was so much stronger than Bonnie. Bonnie should have been eliminated weeks ago if you ask me.

Did you see the audience voting for who they thought should win? Rock received about 75% of the vote. Clearly Bonnie didn't belong.

I was a little disappointed in my girl Julia. I thought she came back to cook with a vendetta against Bonnie. I don't necessarily blame her, but I lost some respect for her the way she handled the situation.

Nonetheless, the two chefs picked teams and it was once again guys vs. girls. I thought Brad handled everything the best. When the show first started I said it was going to be Rock or Brad. Brad got the can way earlier than I expected but he performed solidly once more I think and helped overcome the weaknesses of Josh.

Congratulations Rock! Now I am looking forward to Kitchen Nightmares, which seems to be a take off of Chef Ramsey's British tv show, this fall!

Blogged with Flock

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP