Blog Update: Photo Albums

Monday, May 11, 2009

Just wanted to take a moment to share with you a quick site update.

Earlier today I spent some time uploading a bunch of digital photos that used to have a home on Flickr at one point. Since my Pro membership on Flickr ran out I discovered Picasa, which I have been using ever since. I found way to get around the limitations of the upload limits on Picasa though and started using a number of different Google accounts in order to archive my photos accordingly.

Anyway, you can view each of the photo albums by using the box on the left of the site. I have a different account for each year (one for 2007, one for 2008 etc.), and had to add a couple other accounts just to hold all of the wedding photos, honeymoon photos, and Phillies photos. 2009 Photos have their own box right now, and each link will take you to each album directly. When 2010 rolls around I'll go ahead and archive the 2009 links with the rest of them and start a new box for 2010.

You may have seen many of these photos before but feel free to check them out using this site as your central location for everything. Also, from time to time I'll go ahead and share some slide shows of some select albums, as any posts with these photos from before are now useless. I may have to spend some time to add photos back to some older posts.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP