Following Up on Mario Monday

Thursday, May 21, 2009

DISCLAIMER: The Angry Video Game Nerd, while hilarious in his own style, may not be suited for everyone. If you are easily offended by strong language then I urge you NOT to watch the below video. This video is rated R. I usually try to avoid strong language on the site, but I couldn't keep from including this video.

I mentioned in this week's edition of Mario Monday that the movie The Wizard was used as a marketing tool for the release of the third Mario adventure. As you might expect, it was not great. The Angry Video Game Nerd put together a review of the game and the movie last year and I felt that sharing his video here was appropriate this week. It is about 17 minutes long but if you have the time and can appreciate the nerd factor focusing on old school Nintendo, you will enjoy this.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP