Why I don't like Fox News #2,924

Saturday, February 16, 2008

At the gym this morning I watched Fox News while ESPN was on a commercial break. It was whatever show they have with Steve Forbes. Now, anyone who knows my news of choice knows I prefer ABC News and CNN and it's not even close. Simply put, Fox News sucks.

Want an example of why? Ok, then read on.

They were talking about the congressional hearing with Roger Clemens from earlier this week. Comments were made about how it was a waste of tax payer's dollars (agreed) and how no progress was made (agreed). Then the genius who is Steve Forbes makes the asinine comment on how if they wanted to get anything done then the commissioner (Bud Selig) and/or the player's union director (Donald Fehr) should have been there and questioned why they weren't there.

I kept working on the elliptical waiting for someone on the morning show panel to point out to Steve that both of those men had in fact been in front of the same committee not once, but twice. Not a single person commented on it.

If this is the kind of research Fox News puts into their programming and opinions, then I will continue to stick with CNN and ABC News for as long as I can foresee. I thought it was outrageous to let Forbes get away with that comment without any remarks from any of the four people by his side or via satellite.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP