The End of an Era?

Friday, February 08, 2008

This season I discovered The Official Eli Manning Sucks Blog, which ironically is put together by a New York Giants fan. The premise is the blogger recaps the previous game, and answers the same question fo every game; Did Eli Manning Suck? Every week the answer is yes.

However, after checking in on it this morning, just out of curiosity since Manning was named Super Bowl MVP, I wonder if the blog has come to an end?

"The Giants won! As a Giants fan, I could not be happier. Eli still sucks, but since the Giants won the Super Bowl, I'll give Eli a break and quit blogging about him."
The Official Eli Manning Sucks Blog

Please say it ain't so! Yes he had a good game and did win the Super Bowl, but I hope the blog continues in 2008! Perhaps somebody will start a Tony Romo Sucks Blog? Any takers?

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP