Ramblings Playoff Fever!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

With the conclusion of the Super Bowl it is time now to check in on Ramblings Playoff Fever!

I hate to do so but I must congratulate myself for winning the first ever Ramblings Playoff Fever fantasy football pool. But I hope to grow on my success in next year's playoff! While I finished as champion of my own league I actually fared pretty well nationally.

According to ESPN's service I finished with 361 points, which was better than 96.1% of all players in all of the fantasy football leagues they operated. My final ranking, although it seems lowly without realizing how many people played, was 7160.

I also participated in a similar style league on The Sporting News. I finished in second place in my league as I had zero trades left to make before the NFC and AFC championship games. Luckily for me I had just about ALL Patriots and Giants players for my roster spots.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP