Philadelphia Soul Pep Band

Thursday, February 07, 2008

This Saturday I will attend a practice for the Philadelphia Soul of the Arena Football League. This is the first ever attempt to put together a full fledged pep band for an AFL team so the organizers are pretty psyched.

I got word of this through my buddy Mike, of Shenanigans Welcome, who will also be at the first practice. Hopefully it is something we can both participate in. I am excited about it and am already planning on sticking with it for the first season at least.

Not only would I get free admission to each of the Soul's home games (and I would assume some decent seats) in the Wachovia Center, but maybe, just maybe I would get a chance to meet a rock and roll legend.

For those of you who didn't know, the Soul is owned by Jon Bon Jovi.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP