Triumph Brewing Company

Saturday, July 18, 2009


On July 4th Sarah, Stef and I ate dinner at Triumph Brewing Company in Philadelphia. Located on Chestnut Street Triumph is within walking distance of Penn's Landing. We sat outside and had a very enjoyable experience. There was no wait time and we didn't wait too long for our food.

The food was delicious. I ordered the Cuban sandwich (pictured above with fries on the side) and I feel it was the best Cuban sandwich I have ever set my taste buds on. The food was fairly priced as well.

Click here for the Philadelphia dinner menu.

Of course Triumph is a brewing company so expect the bar to be well stocked. Triumph has a variety of beers on hand and they also have their own home brew available. I did not partake in that option though so if anybody has feel free to leave your feedback in the comments section.

Triumph has three locations, with one in Princeton, New Jersey and another in New Hope, Pennsylvania. Use the map below to find the Philadelphia location.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP