It's Been a While...

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

...since I could take a few minutes and just browse Amazon and add to my wish list. So I did just that, adding some new Wii games and DVD's to the mix.

I'll be set on Wii for a while now with Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Zelda Phantom Menace (I mean Phantom Hourglass) finding some playing time in my spare time.

I guess the highlight of the new additions to my Amazon Wish List would be this...



Sure, Lost Season Four probably is the true highlight, but I know Stef will buy it the day it comes out so putting it on my wish list was kind of pointless.

Speaking of Madden, how many people have purchased more Madden games than Mario games? I'm sure I'm still up on Mario games over Madden, but I think it's probably a lot closer than you would think!

Sad, I know.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP