I'll Be Celebrating with Bon Jovi

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

That's right, the company I work for (Yellowbook) is a sponsor of the Philadelphia Soul, champions of the AFL. As such, Yellowbook arranged for some buses to travel down to Philadelphia to help celebrate the championship. Employees had to sign up and were chosen at random. Lucky me was chosen!

The parade and rally will be held tomorrow in Philadelphia, ending at city hall (more details). Look for me! I'm charging up my video camera and will have my digital camera on hand, so be sure to check back in the coming days, as I will be certain to share the sights and sounds.

Oh, and congratulations to the Philadelphia Soul!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP