Elysium Live!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Here's a blast from my past. My old band Elysium performed at the 2000 Henderson High School Battle of the Bands and now the video is finally online. Watching it brings back some good memories for me, as performing on the stage that night was a unique experience. I had only performed as part of a school band of some form anytime before that.



Sure, we may not have been the greatest band around, but hanging with those guys just putting together some songs was probably my favorite part of high school. Yes, there were problems keeping the band together and we had our ups and downs, but that night still goes down as one of my top memories from high school.

Man, I am such a dorky trombone player in this video.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP