ESPN Paterno Interview

Sunday, July 20, 2008



Generally speaking I am mixed on my opinions on whether or not Joe Paterno should stay at Penn State. Obviously I will see an era of Penn State football without St. Joe, and I am ok with that. I feel his staying at PSU has hurt the Nittany Lions in some recruiting aspects but on the other hand I feel that he deserves to stay coaching as long as he feels up to it and I am willing to stick it out to watch a legend do his craft every weekend in fall.

I do believe that he is a stubborn old man but I would hate to see him forced out before retaking the lead in all time college football wins, as he currently sits one behind Bobby Bowden of Florida State entering the 2008 season. If Bowden winds up with the record, it would be a travesty for college football.

Luv Ya Lions!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP