Letter to Sports Illustrated: Update

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Well, I received a response today from Time Inc., responding to my letter to Sports Illustrated from yesterday. It seems to me that I'm getting the usual "We don't have time to read your e-mail but we'll pass it along to the editors" run around. Who knows.

Here is what I received;

"Dear Mr. McGuire:

Thank you for writing. While the editors wish they could reply individually to each person who writes, the volume of mail makes this impossible.

However, we wanted you to know that every letter is read by at least two editors, your views and opinions help shape the content of the magazine, and all editorial letters are considered for publication.

Sincerely,
SI Letters Department"

If I get an actual response at anytime, I'll let you know about it.


Blogged with Flock

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP