Oscar Winner: Logorama

Monday, March 08, 2010

UPDATE: It seems that the video below has been pulled off of YouTube. Figures. It was only a matter of time after the film won the Academy Award that Autour de Minuit filed a copyright claim.

The Oscars were awarded last night and while The Hurt Locker and Avatar battled back and forth through the night, my main actress Sandra Bullock came away with her first award for best lead actress in The Blind Side, and Up ran away with the best animated feature award, I was looking forward to the best animated short award. I always get a kick out of the animated short category because I consider myself a bit of an animation buff of sorts. Truth is I rarely ever see any of these pieces until the Oscar award season. Last night Logorama took the award for best animated short film.

Logorama takes you on a trip through a world filled with corporate logos, and gives many of them a bit of a foul tongue. I have included the short down below since it was on YouTube. Consider yourself warned though as the language can be strong at times (I usually avoid anything with such language on this site).




For more on Logorama visit the official site of the animated short.

For the complete list of Oscar winners, click here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP