ABC News uses Super Mario Brothers to explain Obama's pursuit of health care reform

Monday, March 01, 2010


Bonus points if you can tell me which game the various sound effects are originally from.

I was watching Good Morning America when this story was aired and immediately tweeted it to my followers, some of whom probably know my affinity for the Italian plumber turned video game mascot. When the story was complete I followed up with a second tweet (gramatically errant it may be), this time mentioning ABC News Senior White House correspondent Jake Tapper. I wanted to let Tapper know that I appreciated that visual aide.

It did not take long for Tapper, an avid Phillies fan, to respond.


Hey Jake - Go Phillies!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP