New Blog: Second String Thoughts

Thursday, March 04, 2010

If you have not been paying attention to my Twitter feed or Facebook stream than you may be unaware of a new endeavor I have embarked on. This week I started contributing as a community blogger for Montgomery Media. I will be providing my thoughts on local high school sports (with an emphasis on Souderton and Pennridge) as well as the Phillies and Penn State. I will also provide my thoughts on the rest of the Philadelphia sports scene as I see fit.

I hope you will stop by from time to time and feel free to leave me a comment with your thoughts on any topic!

Second String Thoughts

This week I have already provided a pair of game previews for the Phillies' spring schedule, touched on a local high school basketball playoff game and added a photo gallary.

And stay tuned for some more blog related goodness. I have something in the works right now.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP