How To Subscribe to the Blog

Monday, February 23, 2009

My friend who is now down under asked me how to subscribe to this blog. In response I decided to post about it for the entire internet community.

The easiest way to subscribe to the blog would be to enter your e-mail address in the box over on the right. I promise you that no spam will come out of it and to be honest I will never know your address as a result. It is all work done behind the scenes by FeedBurner. By doing this you will receive an e-mail every time a post is made. Sometimes, if I have more than a single post, you will get a couple posts in one e-mail. I rarely post more than once a day here anyway though.

Facebook users who are friends with me will actually receive my blog's feed in their news feed by default. If you have opted to receive less news about me than you will not see my new posts. My feed will still show up on my Facebook page, although when I include pictures or video in a post, only the text will show up on Facebook.

If you haven't noticed, you can view my Facebook page using the widget on the right side of the page.

If you take your blog reading to the next level with RSS readers (I use Google Reader personally) then you can view the RSS feed for the posts (and comments if so inclined) by clicking the link at the top of the page that says "Posts RSS". Once that page loads you can click on subscribe to add the feed to your favorite RSS reader or whatever platform you use.

What are the benefits of subscribing? Well, for starters you won't have to visit the page every day to see what is new. Rather the newest content will come straight to you!

Hopefully you decide to subscribe to the site and return in the future. If you have any questions or problems about subscribing, please let me know. I will try to help you out as much as possible.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP