Friday Links

Friday, February 13, 2009

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I totally forgot to post Mario Monday. I should have scheduled it instead of leaving it as a draft. It will be up Monday.

Just a few links to share today.

Construction of the Eiffel Tower - Cool photos of the construction of the iconic structure in France. I once went to the top.

Touchscreen Rubik's Cube - Includes a video!

Video Game Myths - Contrary to what you may think, blowing in the NES cartrdige does not work!

Ten of the Coolest Super Mario Hacks - I would love to get my hands on any of these hacks.

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games - It is official now.

Orion's Belt - Not the cat.

Guy Films Shuttle Launch from Airliner - Unique video of a shuttle launch from the sky!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP