Time to move on

Monday, May 19, 2008

Sure, the Flyers are done and kudos to the Penguins from the western part of the Keystone. There is no shame in losing to the Penguins, who have proven to be a very formidable team. Good luck to them against the winners from the Western Conference in the Stanley Cup Finals. Detroit leads that series 3 games to two over Dallas.

Now all of the attention is on the Fightins, and maybe slightly on the Soul.

As for me, I am also ready to start looking forward to Penn State football!



I think the creator of this video is also suggesting that Paterno start to clean out his office as well.

In any event, after watching this video on my break at work, I felt ready to tackle somebody Dan Connor style!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP