Flyers Playoff Coverage

Monday, May 05, 2008



So the Philadelphia Flyers will face the Pittsburgh Penguins in the Pennsylvania Conference Finals, one step away from the Stanley Cup Finals. This will be the toughest series yet as the Penguins are a very good team.

I know I have some friends who are Penguins fans out there who may read this so I welcome your comments on the series. Any wagers out there? I'm all ears.

I am not ready to give my prediction on the series but I have asked an old friend of mine to give his. He was more than happy to oblige..



We have all week to hype this series up, so why not take a look back in history in the rivalry that is Flyers-Penguins. The following clip is from the 1988-89 playoffs.



I have a load of these video clips saved in my YouTube account and will be sharing them with you as we get to Friday, do not worry!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP