T.G.I.F.

Friday, May 02, 2008

So I am sitting her at my desk Friday morning enjoying my first break of the day. Stef recently texted me to let me know she got two free tickets to the Phillies game tonight! How sweet is that? I'll probably get to see Kyle Kendrick pitch some mediocre ball and I will get to see the reception that Aaron Rowand receives. I expect it to be pretty decent.

How about that? In two consecutive nights the Phillies will see two former players that were somewhat fan favorites play against them. Randy Wolf pitched well last night for the Padres, in the Phillies' 3-2 victory. Neither Wolf or Adam Eaton was charged with the game. It's a shame for Eaton to not have any record yet (currently 0-0) because he has pitched well enough to have earned at least a pair of wins.

How do I kill time on my breaks (when I don't have other errands to complete)? By watching stupid videos of course! Here is a video on the NES classic, Pinball!


Interesting note about Pinball. It is the only NES game my dad owned. And it is the only game which he could probably still beat me. I admit it. My mom owned a game as well for the NES; Donkey Kong Classics, which was a combination of Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Jr. Not sure why they ever really "owned" them because my sister and I played them most of the time anyway. Oh well.

Happy Friday!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP