Shrek 3

Thursday, May 24, 2007

So I saw Shrek 3 last weekend, and like Spider Man 3, I was left unfulfilled. Perhaps I should have had the risotto?

I believe that the first Shrek was the best of the three, although I debate that with myself sometimes and go with the second. The third one was kind of dull and missing some of the humor that made the first couple movies so good. I don't know, I guess we can only hear the "Nobody likes an ogre" story so many times. We get it, it's what is on the inside that really counts!

The third installment of the Pirates of the Caribean saga comes out tonight so I'll be sure to check it out. I have high hopes that this movie will lift my spirits when it comes to summer movies. We're off to a somewhat disappointing start.

Maybe it was just me, but I thought the season finales of 24 and Lost both kicked butt! This season of 24 was somewhat dull so I was pleased with the traditional, upbeat, heart pumping, exhilarating season finale that 24 is usually good for. I don't know what will happen next in the life of Jack Bauer though. As for Lost, I loved the twist at the end showing that we were actually looking forward in the life of Jack Sheperd, instead of backwards. Creepy!

I'm looking forward to tv watching in the upcoming months now so I can catch up on some shows I've been missing out on (I'm looking your way Heroes and Alias.)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP