Kevin McGuire and the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day: Part Deux

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I'll start by saying that I'm fine and nobody was injured. And for you Preston and Steve fans might say, "All I did was get out of the shower!" I don't listen to Preston and Steve but I hear or read this quote often enough.

So I'm traveling on the Pennsylvania Turnpike this morning and I get stuck in stop and go traffic right before my exit at King of Prussia. I came to a stop, as did the car behind me. But the lady behind him didn't. Oops! She slammed into the guy behind me and he was pushed into the back of my car, which I had just sent through the car wash a day before so it looked mighty fine, except for my missing front hub cap. In the split second that it all happened I heard the crash behind me and yelled out a word I don't normally say because I knew I was going to be a victim here. Luckily I was at the front of the chain and the car in front of me, which was slightly nudged if anything had no damage, as the front of my car was also lucky.

The back of the car though, that's a different story. Sure, things could have been a lot worse so I guess after the shock of what had happened set in and I had a chance to talk to a couple loved ones and some coworkers, I began to feel better about things. I took these shots with my cell phone so you can see what I'm talking about!











































































I like the bottom one because you can see me in all my Staples glory. The one above it probably shows the worst part of the damage. Thank goodness for insurance companies!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP