2008 Brian's Run - It Was Cold!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Last weekend my dad participated in Brian's Run, an annual event in West Chester. It was pretty cold but Stef and I headed down and met up with my mom and sister to cheer my dad on.

The race was supposed to be a 5k but the volunteers who set up the markers for the path messed up and it ended up being about half of that, much to the chagrin of many of the runners. For the people who came out to watch though, we were much appreciative of the error.

The Penn State Nittany Lion made an appearance as well, though it was likely an alternate mascot from one of the nearby branches of the university nearby. He was a little chubbier and didn't exactly hide the zipper well in the front, nor did he ruffle his ears once. Oh well, so it was a poor man's Nittany Lion.

Below are the pictures I took.



You can see the photos individually here on my Picasa account.

EDIT: The Picasa slideshow and album are now updated with pictures from my mom and sister. Thanks!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP