Meanwhile on the Diamond...

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

...the Phillies beat the Mets for the ninth straight time. To me, that is the epitome of total domination. I hope the Phillies keep it going tomorrow against the Mets. ESPN has a story about the rivalry. Check it out.

On the flip side, Jimmy Rollins has a sprained ankle. Don't worry about it.


I missed just about the whole game except for the eighth inning on. Lucky me. Chase Utley was hit four times by the baseball (thrice at the plate). This guy is the toughest player in baseball.

I said it.

I didn't stutter.

Someday Utley will probably beat the National League record held by Craig Biggio for being the player with the most hits by pitch (285). Utley sits on 59 today after today's game.

Go Phills!!!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP