Finally, Kevin has come back to Blogger!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

So I have tested out Word Press for a while, tried out some new ideas, enjoyed them but now I find myself returning because Word Press seems a little snobby about not accepting some things I'd like added to my blog. Perhaps they just want me to pay for their more advanced software which allows some more freedom. Seriously, I'm not going to pay to express myself and share what I want with my readers. So I have returned to Ramblings on Blogger now and I am staying here...for now. So I ask you to kindly update your links, RSS readers, and bookmarks hopefully for the final time.

Look, I did say it could happen. Here's a quote from my supposed last post on Blogger;

"Or if it doesn't turn out nicely, I'll be back on Blogger in two weeks!"


To celebrate my "return" here is one of my favorite cartoons ever.


  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP