Six Pack of Picks for the Weekend

Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm just going to make this short and sweet. While I am blogging here on Blogspot I'll still keep my running total going on my WordPress blog, right here until the end of the season.

And while not going to extreme detail about my picks this week, I'll try to get a more in depth preview for next weekend. Seeing as it is a big weekend in an unpredictable football season, I picking only college games plus the Philadelphia Eagles game.

#12 Hawaii over Washington to clinch a spot in a BCS game.
#1 Missouri over #9 Oklahoma to silence the critics in the Big 12 championship.
#6 Virginia Tech over #11 Boston College for revenge form an earlier loss.
#7 LSU over #14 Tennessee because they're peeved.
#2 West Virginia over Pittsburgh to clinch a shot at the championship.
Philadelphia Eagles over Seattle Seahawks because everybody loves AJ Feeley.

I don't really see any upsets happening this weekend, much to the chagrin of the Buckeyes of Ohio State.

BONUS D2 PLAYOFF PICK! #7 California (Pennsylvania) over #12 Shepherd in the Northeast Region Championship game.

Overall record this season: 55-25

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP