Dorney Park

Monday, June 08, 2009



On Sunday we went to Dorney Park for Stef's company picnic. Sarah and Ed joined us for a day in the sun, riding roller coasters, and enjoying an endless supply of hot dogs, burgers, chicken, chips and drinks.

It's been a few years since I have been to Dorney Park in Allentown, PA so I forgot how good some of the roller coasters were. Ed and I were the only ones willing to ride Steel Force in the front row. I was the most extreme thrill ride seaker though as I was the only one who rode Possessed, and I did so in the front row by myself. Hydra was also one of my personal favorites. We all rode that one twice.

Below is a slide show of the photos from the day. You can view the album here.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP