Flyers Playoff Coverage

Wednesday, April 15, 2009



Man do I love that photo! I don't plan on covering the Flyers as much as I did last season during the playoffs, but I'll make sure to leave my thoughts when I feel like it.

The Flyers are in Pittsburgh tonight for game one of the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs. It is a rematch of last season's Eastern Conference Finals and because the Flyers blew a lead and failed to reach overtime against the Rangers in the season finale the home ice goes to the Penguins.

I saw this video on Broad Street Hockey and felt it was appropriate to share with my Flyers friends who may see this.



Let's go Flyers!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP